Registration is open for the October 24, 2019 National Capital Area Chapter of the Society of Toxicology (NCAC-SOT) Symposium at the National Library of Medicine titled
“Toxicology and Safety Considerations in the Development of Devices and Drugs”.
Expert scientists will discuss topics pertaining to:
- Best practices testing and assessing health risks of electronic nicotine delivery systems (ENDS) (aka vaping devices)
- Recent advancements assessing health risks of medical devices
- ISO 10993 updates
- Implementation of US FDA’s Predictive Toxicology Roadmap
- The art of designing drugs that are effective and environmentally benign
- Considerations for the nonclinical safety assessment of biologics.
Registration is free, and is open to SOT members and non-members. On-site registration, remote webinar registration, and the Symposium agenda are posted at http://www.toxicology.org/groups/rc/ncac/events.asp.